Many of our projects are with repeat clients. Architectural services are frequently initiated with a phone call.
Services include the following:
- Custom residential, commercial and religious buildings.
- Measuring and photographing the existing space. Documenting the existing walls, doors, casework and plumbing fixture locations and dimensions. Noting the existing electrical, phone and data outlets. Drawing the existing ceiling system with associated lighting, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Designing Proposed Layout based on the program.
- Preparing detailed Construction Documents for use in Building Department Permit Review and Construction..
In college, Calvin Cox studied with great architects and engineers including the following:
- Architect Fay Jones, winner of the nation's top award in architecture, the American Institute of Architects Gold Medal and apprentice to Frank Lloyd Wright who was recognized by the AIA as "The greatest American architect of all time".
- Architect Ernie Jacks who was "right hand man" to Architect Edward Durell Stone. They worked on many projects including JFK Center of Performing Arts in Washington D.C.
- Architect Cy Sutherland, MA Graduate School of Design, Harvard University.
- Structural Engineer Jerry Wall, Masters, MIT.
CALVIN COX ARCHITECT
Over 500 successfully completed projects